You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our CEO in recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have 4 years’ prior experience in a management or leadership position. A master’s degree and a deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
• He/she will be responsible for managing activities that are part of the production of the services provided by the Digital Tailor Agency. Their direct responsibilities include managing both the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
• Their indirect responsibilities include interacting with those managers in other functional areas within the organization whose roles have an impact on operations. Such areas include marketing, web design and development, graphic design and finance/accounting.
• Cost management – Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Asset management – an organization’s buildings, facilities, equipment and stock are directly involved in or support the operations function.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist with recruiting when necessary.
• Run day to day operations
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale by coming up with suitable activities.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Carry out various office administrator duties.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations where necessary.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
Operations Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Prior experience in digital marketing is compulsory.
• An understanding of graphic design & web development/ design services.
• 4 years’ prior experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Deep understanding of finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in running an office and executing administrative duties.