Salary: KSh. 50,000 - 100,000
Purpose: Responsible for managing multiple outlets functions in line with the Organization’s Operations and obtaining profitable results through the butchery team by developing them through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce Gross Margins by Ensuring compliance with all agreed sales targets and Gross Profit through Control of all expenses according to budget
- Managing the outlets inline with organization’s financial, customer service and growth plan
- Train and retrain team for best customer experience in-store and online store
- Ensure the quality and professionalism of customer interactions
- Monitor and grow the online ecommerce business.
- Negotiate with representatives from suppliers to determine order details and best rates and payment terms.
- Stock control – Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories and ensure quality of raw materials are purchased.
- Ranging & Costing of all products and knowledge of various cuts of meat.
- Continuously provide reports on classification and grading of carcasses as per industry and market
- Develop and Implement New meat Products.
- Ensure compliance of operations with relevant food safety legislations
- Maintain and update all necessary licenses required to run the meat business
- Coordinate periodic stock takes in the stores.
- Have a list of approved vendors and suppliers
- Diploma or Degree in business or Hospitality Fields
- 5 year in similar industry
- Experience supervising and managing staff in a food and beverage service or retail setting
- Experience as a food and beverage manager preferred
- Should be well versed with HACCP
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication and multi -tasking skills
- Business Development and Account Management
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Supervisory skills