The Operations Manager will also oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The OM role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the Operations Manager position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
• Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Proven experience as operations Manager in a coffee or Tea Exports Company
• Proven experience working in the same sector specifically a company dealing with coffee exports
• Understanding coffee quality and trade and cupping protocols is a plus.
• Understanding of business functions such as Marketing people management, Finance, etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in fundraising will be a plus
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus