Job Responsibilities include:
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements;
• Develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures;
• Develop processes for procurement, equipment utilization and inventory management.
• Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure finished products are of the best quality.
• Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
• Monitoring and supervising the activities of production personnel to ensure effective performance of job duties
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
• Manage relationships with key operations vendors
• Managing employees, organizing schedules, meeting performance goals, and other administrative duties.
• 8-10 years of functional experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• Demonstrated sound leadership and people management skills.
• Any engineering background is preferred
Salary KES 140,000 – 150,000 Gross based on Experience