Your role will have a direct and tangible impact on local operations that you can see in real-time. If you're ready to take full ownership of your work, disrupt the marketplace, and shape movement patterns in the urban landscape - here's your chance!
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
What drives our operations? Our people. We're looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations
Manager with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to help us
transform the ride-hailing industry in Kenya. Your role will have a
direct and tangible impact on local operations that you can see in
real-time. If you're ready to take full ownership of your work, disrupt
the marketplace, and shape movement patterns in the urban landscape -
here's your chance! You will be reporting directly to the Country
Manager, leading the local operations team and working closely with
other cross-functional/HQ stakeholders to support our mission to make
cities more sustainable, accessible, and affordable.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Managing and supporting the operations team by defining precise local operational processes with a focus on strong operational execution and results
• Developing strategies to strengthen driver's value proposition to continually grow our supply base, performance, quality, compliance and retention
• Actively leading and/or supporting expansion across the rest of the country
• Hands-on supply management - working autonomously and taking initiatives with your team through the stages of fleet acquisition, conversion and activation
• Analysing data – you will monitor our city operations metrics to ensure marketplace health between all stakeholders Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
• Advising and closely collaborating with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
• Taking ownership of Bolt's growth by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
We are looking for:
• You have 4+ years experience in a high-growth environment.
• Experience in consulting and business development will be an added advantage.
• You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach.
• You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
• You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
• You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent numerical skills.
• You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili.
• You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions.
You will get extra credits for:
Experience in the sharing economy, transportation industry, tech, startups or a dynamic high-growth company
Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
• Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
• Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
• Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
• Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
• Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
• Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
• Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured