Are you an Operations Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a team player with excellent structured style of management and negotiating skills who thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to join our dynamic team and take on full responsibility for logistics, warehousing, and customer service.
Operations Manager Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
• Ensure visitors and employees are entering a clean and safe environment that meets health & safety standards as set by the company as well as local rules and regulations at all times
• Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data/statements and utilize them to improve profitability
• Deliver consistent performance against set targets on key customer satisfaction measures and carry out daily/weekly reviews of KPI’s
• Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
• Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
Operations Manager Requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience for 6 years as an Operations Manager
• BS degree in operations management or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Hands on with budget development and oversight
• Applicable knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills