1. Assist in organizing campaigns, developing and executing marketing strategies.
2. Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
3. Oversee and coordinate staff training.
4. Route scheduling as may be advised by daily tasks or assigned by the directors.
5. Record keeping.
6. Seasonal budget advisory to the board of directors.
7. Manage, advise and report on ways of handling matters arising from staff conducts and all customer's complaints.
8. Report to relevant authorities and direct supervisor in regards to any work related accidents and incidents that occur at the workplace or in transit.
9. Carry out routine maintenance and safety inspections on company equipment and motorcycles.
10. Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of department’s activities.
1. Bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, communications or a related field
2. Relevant 1 year and above of experience in marketing and operations roles
3. Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
4. Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision