The Operations & Retail Manager will also manage inventory and reporting of the same for the entire retail business. A lot of travelling will be required.
- Scouting and opening new store locations.
- Overall retail business growth and reporting.
- Oversee daily stock taking functions across all outlets and its daily reporting and reconciliation.
- Manage petty cash for the retail team.
- Visit outlets once a month countrywide.
- Oversee HR functions of the retail team, supported by the HR Team.
- Talking to suppliers.
- Daily cash/bank/M-Pesa transactions monitoring and reporting. Daily cash drawer recon for shops.
- Must have a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant subject.
- A minimum of 5 years in a retail environment.
- Must have worked in a multi-branch organization in a managerial role.
- Should have handled multi branch operations.
- Working in big malls is an added advantage.
- Strong Operations and Business Development skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Energetic and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
- Be willing to travel.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000 /= (Approx. (1,000 – 1,500 USD) depending on individual skills.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level Management.
Education: Bachelors/ Diploma.
Location: North Coast, Kenya.
Deadline: 8th October 2021.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***