Job Location: Nairobi
Job Type: Full time
Age: 28-35 Years
Preferred Gender: Female
Duties and responsibilities of the role:
• Supervising a team of more than 10 members.
• Setting KPIs and management of the same to ensure they are attained.
• Accomplishing necessary tasks within timelines under pressure.
• Effectively delegating assigned tasks to ensure team involvement and mentorship.
• Inducting and mentoring entry level staff into leadership.
• Incorporating company's objectives into staff’s day to day handling of operational activities .
• Building strong lasting relationships with client/people for a conducive business environment.
• Scheduling staff shifts as per the business needs.
• Managing and handling site revenue collection.
• Analyzing and identifying all performance related issues and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to prevent loss.
• Preparing and maintaining employee attendance records and providing feedback to employees on same.
• Ensuring staff compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
1. Degree in BBIT or any other business related course.
2. Over three years work experience in a supervisory position with a credible firm in the customer service industry.
3. Must have attained grade B and above in their KCSE.
4. Computer literate with MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point)
5. Excellent command of oral and written communication with great interpersonal skills.
6. Posses time and priority management skills and an all time analytical thinker.
7. Strong customer service skills.
8. Highly flexible individual with ability to work on shifts rotation and at different sites as assigned.
9. Excellent reporting skills.
10. An Innovative, creative and results oriented individual.
11. Possess business etiquette with strong work ethic and high level of honesty/integrity.
12. Escalation matrix management skills.