Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
POSITION: Operations Supervisor / Manager
• Report to work punctually by 7am or earlier if there’s an early morning delivery (including Saturdays). Leaving time is dictated by the work at hand.
• Organizing & allocating duties to operations staff including Linen store personnel – Linen store is under operations.
• Staffing – controlling staffing levels to ensure adequate staffing at minimal cost – minimum staff required to do the job efficiently. Organizing for extra workers when required depending on orders.
• Improve on efficiency of staff – Training & Supervision…get the job done to satisfaction in the shortest possible time.
• Training – of Operations staff on Operations Procedures ; to increase their output & efficiency levels.
• Cleaning – ensure all equipment & linen is cleaned properly on a continuous basis and stored properly in the stores. Cleaning of the stores must also be done regularly.
• Timely delivery of all orders – loading of vehicle on time & early take-off to ensure the order is delivered to the site at the specified time or earlier. Ensure the full order is loaded & nothing is left behind – CHECK, COUNT & TICK-OFF as you load.
• Planning the route together with the driver – most economical & efficient route.
• Off-loading of vehicle – the vehicle has to be off loaded after the last load is returned to the store. It should not stay loaded overnight. Ensure this is done
• Careful handling of Equipment – during loading/ off-loading at the stores and at the sites. Training of the operations personnel on a continuous basis to ensure careful handling of all equipment – Tents, chairs, tables, lighting, etc To ensure ZERO DAMAGES.
• Uniform – ensure the operations crew are in the required uniform when on site and must be clean & presentable. Check stock of uniforms on a weekly basis.
• Communicating & co-ordinating with Customer service on orders and the details pertaining to each order.
• Co-ordinating with Operations team, driver and Linen store team on orders and service delivery.
• Inventory check –Organize & conduct monthly stock take of all equipment &
• Repairs - of Tents, tables,etc – organize for such repairs & maintain the equipment in good condition
• Filling in the muster roll on a daily basis
• Compiling the weekly payroll for the operations staff & maintaining a daily log. Paying them weekly together with a Customer Service representative.
• Reduce operation costs as much as possible – overtimes, bus fares, etc
• Handling customer complaints – resolve product or service complain promptly and take quick corrective action, and ensure the client is satisfied.-
• Marketing – Getting new customers to increase our Customer base. Including but not limited to marketing at the sites and from contacts.
• To be Honest and Trustworthy at all times.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured