We are a reputable private security company and seek to fill the position of an Operations & Training Manager.
1. To oversee day to day security operations of deployment and supervision of Security personnel.
2. To perform assignment spot checks and ensure that all security personnel under command are undertaking their duties.
3. Oversee compliance of security personnel recruitment with established company policies and Standards.
4. Ensure all assignment instructions are followed and adhered to by security personnel.
5. Oversee investigations of incidents and prepare incident reports within 24 hours.
6. Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints and suggestions are addressed within 24hrs
7. Oversee management of all security officers Leave schedules and off duty arrangement.
8. Oversee the training of security guards and ensure standards are adhered to.
9. Ensure retention of existing business and scouting for new clients
10. Advise management on security threats on client premises.
• A minimum of ten years experience in high level security operations with a minimum of five years working under private security firm as an Operations Manager/Training Manager
• Experience in the disciplined forces shall be an added advantage especially Kenya Army/GSU.
• Bachelor’s degree in Security Management or any other Security related course.
• Must be registered Trainer under NITA
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV.