- Oversee the daily operations of outlet for efficient operations.
- Plan and assign daily workloads to outlet staffs.
- Develop and enforce established policies and procedures.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standards.
- Develop marketing strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Maintain the outlet facility clean and safe.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule orientations and job training to outlet staff.
- Organize regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organize special events and entertainments to attract more customers.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop cost-effective operational plan to achieve outlet goals.
- Assist in cash handling activities and develop expense and revenue reports.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 6+ years of experience
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have leadership skills and be a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the
necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the
job title on the email subject.