COMPANY: Yusudi Limited
JOB TITLE: Outsourcing Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Recruitment and Sales
JOB SKILLS: Excellent analytical abilities, strategic planning, strong communication, motivation, leadership, training, problem solving, strong negotiation, strong project management, strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Maintaining great relationships with clients and other stakeholders. This is by continuous engagement from onboarding to review. Continuous follow ups with clients through phone calls, meetings, emails and reports as per the client’s preference.
• Working closely with the Head of Recruitment and Sales to ensure the outsourcing process is seamless.
• Ensure you attend all meetings scheduled with clients. The outsourcing manager should always be presentable when attending meetings and be well informed about the client’s company.
• Ensure internal departments are aligned with Yusudi goals for its outsourcing program.
• Should strive to promote Yusudi overall strategic development, which includes following internal procedures for ethical business practices.
• Work closely with the sales talent team to ensure you hit set targets. Ensure you are forwarding regular update reports as agreed upon with your supervisor and that your team members are sending you updated reports as well.
• Create and lead a winning team of sales talent officers.
• Continuous learning to ensure that you are keeping up with relevant trends relevant to your job.
• Coaching the sales talent team to success.
• Proper tasks allocation and follow up through the CRM.
• Any other duty as assigned by your supervisor.