Headquartered in European Union, Mogo finance is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and boda financing.
We are passionate, ready and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle and leaseback products in the Kenyan market.
This could be your big break!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic intern to join our growing organisation. In this crucial role, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities in operations, sales and marketing.
MOGO offers intensive 3 months internship program. We place your professional and personal development at the forefront of your internship, with technical and soft skill training underpinning your day-to-day job. As an intern, your growth will be further cemented by coaching, mentoring and participation with the wider international MOGO Finance group on an array of projects. Ultimately, you will gain extensive experience of working in international markets, consumer finance, debt collection and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Follow and control the execution of contractual liabilities of customers, monitor customer payment deadlines and ensure effective debt collection.
- Send reminders on debt repayment deadlines to customers using phone, email and demand letters
- Process and maintain debt collection correspondences and other documents.
- Consult customers on possible solutions in debt repayments- restructuring payment schedule
- Process and maintain precise up to date customer data, so that other employees can access actual information on debtors, debt remnants and status
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Prior experience in debt collection as an Intern or attache will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Fluent in English, Swahili and local language
- Gross salary of Ksh. 15,000 plus Commission based on performance.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee after three months based on performance
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for career growth.