RECRUITMENT OF PART-TIME LECTURERS
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The Institute of Energy Studies and Research is seeking to recruit facilitators/lecturers for diploma, craft certificate and professional courses on part time basis. Candidates with requisite qualifications to handle the following areas are invited to apply.
B. Professional Courses
v) Internet of Things (IoT): ATMEG, Arduino, Raspberry-Pi, Expressif, PLC
JOB REF: HR: KP1/5B.2/3/1143
Requirements for Professional Courses Facilitators/Lecturers
Candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
• Mastery of the relevant field
• Registration as a Safety Advisors, Fire auditors and/or First Aid Trainers,
• Proficiency in Fire Alarm Systems Operations and Maintenance
• At least three years’ work or Teaching experience in the area of specialization
• Relevant degree/academic qualification
Retired KPLC staff who specialized in the areas above and can be available on part time basis are encouraged to apply indicating their KPLC region of interest.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae online through visiting Kenya Power’s website on http://www.kplc.co.ke. Applications should be received not later than Friday 30th September, 2022. Female and PWD candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured