Our client is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to Customers’ audience via industry-leading portfolio of the world’s most popular mobile messaging channels, such as SMS, RCS, WhatsApp and Apple Business Chat combined with a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suite of APIs.
Through this platform, they enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal messaging channel using the best data. Their services are used all over the world. The company has over 650 employees across 20 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States.
• Communication channels, such as WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, voice and SMS form the beating heart of our business. They are expanding the team with an experienced Partner and Channel Manager to nurture, grow and lead the channel and technology partnerships with strategic alliances such as Google, Facebook, Apple and enterprise software and services companies.
• The Partner and Channel Manager will drive and execute the company’s overall channel and strategic partner approach and strengthen strategic, mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with existing and new global technology partners (i.e. VAR, MSP, MNO, OTT chat apps, telco agents) and specialty solution providers which complement company’s business and evangelize and sell our solutions to open new sales channels in Kenya.
• By developing a comprehensive joint business plan with clear priorities and growth targets, you will work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to grow a robust and predictable revenue stream, promote joint technology offerings and execute co-marketing activities.
• The role requires an experienced Partner and Alliance professional who has a talent for account management, navigating complex organizations and executive level conversations.
• You should feel comfortable in any vertical, be technically curious and thrive on helping partners solve their problems.
• Your feedback will be important for market-fit, market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company’s solutions.
• You get the opportunity to join a new team and shape the future of our company. We need a leader that can elevate our existing practices, establish strategic direction, and deliver results while tracking and reporting all strategic partner activities, measuring strategic account penetration, and messaging of company’s new growth initiatives.
What We’re Looking For:
• Existing, relevant and deep network connections in CPaaS, UCaaS, Martech, MNOs, OTT chat apps, VoIP/telco agents and specialty enterprise solution providers
• 5+ years of progressively increased responsibility and managing partnerships in channel sales or channel management roles focused on multiple partner types such as system integrators, VARs, MSPs or other alliances and referral partners preferably leading GTM initiatives
• Experience developing and growing global client partnerships and/or key strategic partner relationships involving robust strategic account planning
• Experience coordinating and designing co-marketing programs with partners to drive awareness and revenue growth in a fast-paced environment.
• World-class interpersonal and communication skills - you can effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple
• You are perfectly comfortable with the ambiguity of a demanding organization in a fast-changing ecosystem
• You love to operate on the frontier of digital transformation and mobile technologies.
• Energy and enthusiasm. Technically savvy. Excited to work for a global company.
• Located in Nairobi
What We Also Offer:
• A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
• An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
• Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
• Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
• Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues