Background Tally international is a business solutions consultancy firm with client base in different sectors of the economy. We pride ourselves as the leading technology partner for digital solutions.
We are seeking for a partnership and Sales manager. This position The Strategic Partnership Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Tally international ‘s new line of product is taken to the market and enhanced to meet client expectations.
• Develop, lead and sale our new line of technology.
• Develop an ecosystem of partnerships to promote and widen reach of our products
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
• Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
• Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
• Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally for the product you will be headed.
• Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
• Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
• Closely monitor and document policy debates, changes in policies, and shifting strategies and ensure relevant information is disseminated to project staff in a timely manner;
• Bachelors Degree from recognized University. A business/Technology Degree is a MUST
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading teams in Sales, Marketing and / Product or business development positions.
• Proven track record of and knowledge of engaging partners and developing new channels of business.
• Demonstrated success in sales/Marketing or business development with track record
• Background working in service industry is an added advantage.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
• Fluency in English required.
Application deadline: 24th June 2022