Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: As soon as possible
Our client is a financial services start-up providing health and risk financing for customers in East Africa.
This is an exciting growth opportunity to
be at the forefront of an innovative insurtech company. We’re looking for
someone who is energetic, highly motivated, enjoys networking and establishing
relationships, results-oriented, customer-centric and comfortable in a
fast-paced start-up environment.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and manage relationships with partners and all key ecosystem stakeholders including C-suite, serving as the primary point of contact.
- Oversee onboarding and implementation for new partners, including developing launch strategies and crafting tailored plans for sales outreach.
- Provide ongoing support through regular communication to partners, anticipating needs and areas for growth, helping to troubleshoot challenges, and escalating issues when necessary.
- Monitor and analyse success metrics and customer insights, developing strategy recommendations based on findings.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure client needs and targets are fulfilled effectively and efficiently.
- Work with the General Manager to drive new opportunities and partnerships to ensure all relevant revenue targets are met.
- Drive revenue growth through upsell and cross sell opportunities in existing partnerships.
- Identify nuanced product gaps and contribute to the development and design of new products.
- Other reasonable business requests as necessary made by any member of management.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & PROFILE:
- Two to four years of experience in similar role
- Experience working and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
- Strong quantitative abilities and intuition, exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent project management ability, capable of leading multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Fluent in English and Swahili
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Hardworking with demonstrable examples of a strong work ethic
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Live the organisation’s values – care and protect our customers, do the right thing and have fun!