The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business growth of parts through customer acquisition, customer retention, achieving set sales targets and increasing overall market share of the product. He/she Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in the same position in Automotive with 3 years in a supervisory position.
• Plan and implement sales strategies within the branch.
• Achievement of overall sales targets (monthly/quarterly/annual) for the branch.
• Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new clients.
• Exhibit products and services to existing/potential customers and provide best solutions vs needs.
• Coordinate sales effort with Parts, Service, and marketing.
• Ensure daily reporting and banking of cash.
• Ensure effective management of petty cash.
• Overall responsibility for stock management at the branch.
• Regular communication with customers to increase customer satisfaction.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and providing suitable solutions.
• Preparing reports on customer feedback and market intelligence with recommendations.
• Carry out customer education on importance of using genuine parts.
• Driving the team to achieve set business targets including budgets.
• Set employee goals and objectives and monitor performance.
• Establish systems and procedures that ensure that staff is informed about the business directions and their expectations.
• Ensure development of staff, offer coaching, mentoring and guidance.
• Prepare clear and timely performance reports and proposals.
• Prepare reports for senior management and attend business review meetings.
• Assess the performance of the business unit against the business’s goals and plans.
• Follow up on concerns raised from the daily/weekly/monthly reports.
• Send Banking Report daily.
• Prudent utilization of facility resources for business purposes.
• Ensure adherence to established facility standards – operational standards, hygiene and licenses.
• Asset management – custodian of company assets.
• Escalate any facility related issues to the respective support team – signage, repairs.
• Ensure tooling – ensure technicians have the right tools and all equipment are properly serviced and functioning.
• Must a relevant bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Mechanical.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience work in a similar position with 3 years in a management position.
• Must be customer oriented.
• Must be a problem solver.
• Must have strong presentation skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 150,000 /= (Approx. (1,500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 16th October 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.