Customer Service & Support
Bachelor’s degree in any related field or equivalent experience in a similar role. At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service - Payment Processing related roles.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Payment Specialist to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Handling online payment requests by providing relevant product/service information to clients
- Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, and maintain records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, and comments, actions taken.
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyzes and reconciles simple to moderately complex discrepancies, which require the collection and review of payment histories to locate missing payments and/or locate errors.
- Responding to incoming queries and providing accurate, valid, and complete information to clients and other stakeholders using the right methods/tools within the stipulated timeframes.
- Receive, record, and process client bills for payment in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Identify,organize, prioritize, and process user requests through the system.
- Collect and verify all user documents and information.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to increase and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Various support tasks assigned as shall be assigned.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service - Payment Processing related roles.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured