- Manage relationships with customers and partners to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Provide proactive operational support to ensure that our merchant processor relationships are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner
- Find, vet and agree on Go-to-Market and commercials with strategic partner companies.
- Manage strategic projects with key partners and customers
- Knowledge of mobile, web and payment systems and services including card issuing and acquiring
- Knowledge of banking and financial services
- Understanding of mobile money, electronic wallets technologies.
- Ability to lead virtual project teams.
- Ability to create formal external partner programs with diverse organizations.
- Excellent project management & communication skills with the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
FloCash began with the vision to simplify doing business in Africa, by breaking down major barriers to trade and helping Africa to drive commerce at home and abroad. Today, FloCash is one of the world's largest providers of local payment options offering over 400 payment methods globally. Flocash is a leader in digital services & payments across Africa and have been recognized with numerous awards. Join a leader in global payments. African at heart, global by nature.