AAR Hospital is a 140-bed general hospital with both inpatient and outpatient services. The Hospital’s mission is to deliver an unparalleled patient experience through a customer-centred approach that leverages innovation and an engaged workforce.
Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Professionalism, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility, and Efficiency support our institution’s vision and shape our culture to deliver quality care to our patients
AAR Hospital has exciting career opportunities detailed below and looks forward to onboarding exceptional talent with strong work ethics in order to create a solid foundation with a great patient centred culture. This will effectively enable good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice for the successful operations of the Hospital
1. Peri-operative Theatre Nurses – REF/PTN/08/21
Reporting to the Charge Nurse - Theatre, the successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-family centred care in the operating room and other areas of perioperative
services for all patient populations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with,
• Higher Diploma in Perioperative Nursing.
• Two years of experience in perioperative nursing.
• Updated BLS qualification from a relevant body.
• Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
• Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Monday, 7th September 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be sent via "Apply Now Button".
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted