- Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing, screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Maintain director’s diaries and make appointments
- Dealing with incoming emails, calls on behalf of the director
- Carrying out background research and present findings
- Produce documents, reports and presentations
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the Director is well prepared for the meetings.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer packages.
- Strong organizational skills with good time management and planning skills
- Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business/PR/Communication/ Secretarial Studies or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant/administrator.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written