The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Administrative Support to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer. He/she MUST have experience in a similar position in the building and construction industry. The ideal candidate must be Gujarati, Hindi, or Punjabi speaking.
• Help CEO manage output, workflow, and office deadlines.
• Coordinate and prepare regular and special meetings of board committees as requested. Take accurate meeting minutes.
• Collect and open all mail addressed to the CEO.
• Management of the CEO’s diary and appointments.
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible.
• Draft, type and dispatch all the CEO’s correspondence.
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings prepare agendas and draft minutes.
• Maintain a comprehensive filing system.
• Co-ordinate Senior Management Team travel.
• Tabulate and retrieve CEO’s official expenditures and claims.
• Arrange local transportation when necessary, to facilitate the work of the office of the CEO.
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO or other authority.
• Perform and co-ordinate all administrative activities for the Senior Management Team.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
• A degree in Secretarial Studies or related course.
• A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level.
• Shorthand and excellent typing skills- Good computer literacy, speed and accuracy are essential.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage their time effectively using a time management system.
• Experience of working within a busy environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be Gujarati, Hindi, or Punjabi Speaking.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on skills & experience.
Job Type: Permanent.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Deadline: 22nd May 2021.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****