Our Client, an International Aviation company, is looking for an energetic and solutions driven Personal Assistant for their office in Nairobi.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The successful candidate will be responsible for the secretarial and administrative duties as well as ensuring that work is handled efficiently in the absence of the MD. He/she must have extensive knowledge of computers. He/She will also be involved with Marketing including managing the website.
• Act as the MD’s first point of contact with people inside & outside the organization.
• Liaise with Kenya Civil Aviation Authority on Operational matters including company and pilot’s licenses
• Schedule pilots and staff training courses and keep the Accountable Manager (CEO)informed at all times
• Oversee and participate in ground operations including dispatch and flight following
• Handle company hotline 24/7
• Preparing proposals and costings
• Trouble shooting in general and working with the suppliers
• Run errands and make purchases
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
• Organize and maintain the MD’s diary and make appointments.
• Dealing with incoming correspondence.
• Taking minutes, produce documents, reports and presentations.
• Organize meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings
• Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
• Liaise with suppliers and keep an updated list of supplies needed and other staff.
• Arranging travel and accommodation during business trips
• Note important dates and events in the calendar
• Checking and topping up MD office and personal supplies.
• Assisting in other official or personal tasks and errands as they may be assigned
• At least two years of experience in a similar role
• Problem solver and solutions oriented
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical, time management and reporting skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Self-driven and motivated with the ability to quickly execute tasks
• Experience in the travel industry is a plus
Monthly Net salary: 100,000 net + medical
Position Level: Mid-level
Deadline: 15th of January, 2023
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured