Chief Executive Officer
Hours & Location:
40 – 45 Hours per week Reference number:
Representing the C Level Suite
o To be the first point of contact for all communication to the company, filtering communication and dealing with enquiries directly where appropriate.
o To communicate and build relationships with senior leaders, all staff and board members in a respectful and professional manner
o Be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to the service user Minute Taking and Minute Support
o Attend and minute minutes when required including senior management meetings, coordinate agendas and follow up on agreed actions
o Compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings
o Circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings.
o Manage the C Level Suites diaries including organizing meeting venues, facilitating travel arrangements and liaising with internal and external participants
o Use judgement to manage and prioritize competing demands
o Facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so that follow up action can be implemented.
o Provide a high-quality administrative support to the C Level Suite, compiling information and drafting high quality documents aligned with the CEO’s vision and style and the wider organizations
o Draft speeches, articles, briefings and project proposals as requested by the CEO
o Support the C Level Suite in projects, proposals, bids etc. through research, consultation and team management.
o Take on projects relating to special projects, corporate account follow up and business achievement.
General Office Support
o Welcome visitors and clients to the office and assist them as needed.
o Answer calls and route calls to appropriate persons.
o Ensure the efficient management of information, including making certain that electronic and paper records systems are well maintained
o Work in close collaboration with the Administrative staff with regard to general office matters and ensuring continuity of support
o Develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency
o Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as agreed by the CEO Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
• General Diploma, A bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
• Experience in providing PA support or working as an executive Assistant to staff at a senior level
• Experience of minute taking at a senior professional level
• Strong administrative skills and the ability to maintain and implement effective systems.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands effectively
• Outgoing with a friendly appearance
• Creative and enthusiastic
• Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change
• Clear understanding of confidentiality
• Excellent IT Skills, including use of ICT Packages i.e. Word, Excel. Power point and Access
• Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality
• Excellent written English and the ability to communicate at all levels
Key Internal & External Clients:
• Patients/ customers, Pharmacy Manager and store team, Head office colleagues, Beauty Reps
• To actively participate in ongoing personal development programs
• Regular attendance at appropriate training sessions on- and off-site, where appropriate
Confidentiality and Information Security:
As an employee you will be required to uphold the confidentiality of all records held by the organization, whether patient records or organization information. This duty lasts indefinitely and will continue after you leave the organization’s employment.