The successful candidate will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Managing director working life and communication.
• Manage the MD diary, workflow, and service delivery charter timelines.
• Coordinate and prepare regular and special meetings of the board committees as requested. Take accurate meeting minutes.
• Coordinate response to all mail addressed to the Managing Director.
• Management of the MD’s diary and appointments.
• Relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
• Draft, type and dispatch all MD’s correspondence.
• Liaise with relevant individuals and external parties to arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and capture minutes.
• Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
• Coordinate senior management team travel.
• Tabulate and retrieve MD’s office expenditures and claims.
• Arrange local transportation when necessary to further the work of the office of the Managing Director.
• Undertake any other duties as instructed by the MD or any other authority.
• Perform and coordinate all administrative activities for the senior management team.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in international business relations or any other business-related degree.
• At least 2 years post-qualification experience in a similar role; preferably in the service industry.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have excellent organization and planning skills.
• Must have discretion and confidentiality.
• Proficient in Ms Suite of Applications.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.30,000- 40,000 /= (Approx. 300USD - 400 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Deadline: 11th July 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***