We are looking for a Personal Driver.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide our own vehicle.
• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
• Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
• Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable.
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
• Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
• Proven experience as a Driver
• A valid driver’s license
• A clean driving record
• Experience in driving long distance for 3 to 5 years
• Familiarity with GPS devices
• Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
• Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
• A polite and professional disposition
• Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)