- Technical pest management expertise in solving complex pest/snakes/rodent related issues through a comprehensive Pest Management Program, with a proven track record of evaluating and improving pest management
- Exceptional communication, presentation and training skills, with hands on training with Pest Management personnel, as well as assist the quality assurance and training team
- Networking, customer service and sales presentation skills, with experience in delivering customer retention results, specifically, forming relationships with high profile customers to retain or develop new business
- Superior analytical ability to forecast potential service and pest issues and report on the efficacy of service protocols
- High level expertise in resolving pest solutions and delivering training to field personnel in sales and operations to forecast, alert and proactively address future trending pest problems
- Effective vendor relationship skills to maintain a strong presence in obtaining the best products to deliver results
- Hands on skills in testing equipment needed for use in pest management solutions
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field
- Extensive work in the Pest Control Industry
- Ability to travel to multiple locations
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer’s weight capacity
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 24th August 2020. To be filled on a rolling basis.