POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Dispensing and impounding medicines;
2. Verifying and maintaining information relating to drugs issued to patients;
3. Ordering and recording of drugs and other supplies;
4. Guiding and counseling trainees and supervision of other staff working under him
Requirement for appointment
1. Diploma in Pharmaceutical technologists from a recognized institution
2. Registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
3. Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized Institution.Skills and experience• We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate;
• Ability to communicate and explain treatments to patients as well as liaise and co-ordinate treatment with other clinical staff
• Paying attention to detail, dispensing the right medicines in the right dosage can be a ‘life and death’ activity. Mistakes could be fatal.
• High organizational skills not only to meet the demands of the role but also to avoid mistakes being made along the way.
• Good interpersonal skills with patients and colleagues
• Adaptability to changing medicine environment and the need to constantly keep updated on changes in the licenses (uses) or medicines as well as learning about newly
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona