Ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceuticals and to provide Quality Pharmaceutical care to patients with ensuring compliance on all relevant laws and regulations
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Location: Dagoretti South, Nairobi County, bordering Kiambu County
Salary: 30K - 50K
PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Purpose: Ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceuticals and to provide Quality Pharmaceutical care to patients with ensuring compliance on all relevant laws and regulations.
A diploma in pharmaceutical technology from a recognized institution, Registration and licensed by the Pharmacy and poisons board in Kenya.
2- 3 years of experience in pharmacy management in a clinical setup, with attention to detail and accuracy in dispensing medications as per pharmaceutical guidelines.
1. General Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the use of a computer.
2. Dispensing prescription medications and providing medication counseling to patients.
3. Collaborating with healthcare professionals to optimize patient care.
4. Educating patients on Propper use of medications and potential side effects.
5. Billing Patients on the Q-AFYA system and updating the records systematically.
6. Maintaining Accurate patient records and prescriptions information.
7. Updating all pharmacy SOPS and policies.
8. Maintain an up-to-date record and stock taking of all medicines.
9. Managing and protecting patients record and sensitive Afya hub pharmacy Records.
10. Adhering to all pharmaceutical laws and regulations.
11. Ensure appropriate policies and SOPs are in place to comply with safe disposal and storage of medicinal and other products supplied in the pharmacy.
12. Shall ensure medicines, medicinal supplies and other pharmacy items are properly arranged and kept in compliance with good pharmacy and practice standards.
13. Any other pharmaceutical duties/roles as assigned by the supervisor
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.