Vacancies the Department of Health Services
02. Ref No CPSB/TTC/069/2020
POSITION: PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST III JOB GROUP CPSB ‘11’
Number of Posts: Two (2) Posts
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 25,470 to Kshs. 33,950 per month
Other Allowances: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
1) Managing pharmaceutical technology operation.
2) Providing good dispensing practices.
3) Ensuring quality standards.
4) Ensuring effective management of inventory.
5) Carrying out training.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment in this position a candidate must:
1) Be a Kenyan citizen.
2) Have a diploma in either pharmacy or pharmaceutical technology or equivalent qualification approved by the pharmacy and poisons board from a recognized institution.
3) Have a certificate of enrollment as a pharmaceutical technologist awarded by the pharmacy and poisons board.
4) Valid practicing license from Pharmacy and Poisons Board
5) Have a certificate of computer application skills from a recognized institution.
6) Previous experience in the field will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council offices)
1) Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
2) Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
3) The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Wednesday 28th October 2020.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
5) Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
6) Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD