4. Pharmaceutical Technologist III - V.NO. KCPSB/MOH-FACES/04/12/2020
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
Reports To: The facility in-charge, head of departments in collaboration with Sub County program Coordinators / Officers.
Duty Station: Rabuor Sub County Hospital T
Terms of Employment: 8 months' Contract
Gross Salary: sh. 50,423 per month.
• Must have a mean grade of C plain and above in K.C.S.E.
• Must have a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized institution
• Be enrolled and licensed by the Pharmacy & Poisons Board; PPB
• At least one-year experience in HIV clinical care including anti-retroviral.
• Experience of working within the government system will be added advantage SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Training on good commodity management is key
• Must be a team player, motivator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Those with computer skills will have added advantage
• Must have interest in working in innovative and demanding rural facilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Dispensing antiretroviral drugs and other medication to CCC clients observing good dispensing practices.
• Identification, appropriate management of adverse drug reactions and poor-quality drugs and reporting all cases to pharmacovigilance focal person.
• Real-time updating and maintenance of the daily activity register and/or the electronic dispensing tool.
• Preparing of monthly ARV Consumption and Patient Summary Report/Orders, and ensuring that reports and data keyed in DHIS2 are complete and accurate.
• Preparing of monthly opportunistic infection drug consumption and patient summary report/orders, and ensuring that reports and data keyed in DHIS2 are complete and accurate.
• Maintain buffer stocks for ARV's and 01 drugs, of one month at any given time.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website: www.kisumu.go.ke, fill and submit together with CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional Certificates to the undersigned on or before 24th January 2021 by 5.00 pm. Please indicate the vacancy reference number and the position applied for on the envelope.
i. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
ii. The Kisumu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, the minority, marginalized groups and Persons with Disabilities who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
iii.The Board does not charge any fee for interviews or processing of applications. Report any person asking for money in exchange of appointment letter to the nearest Police station for action,
iv. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Board Secretary
Kisumu County Public Service Board
P. Box 7792 — 40100