• Dispensing drugs to patients as per authorized prescriptions.
• Ensuring that pharmaceutical supplies are timely requisitioned and maintained.
• Undertaking regular stock take and sharing reports with management.
• Maintaining safe and clean pharmacy and complying with all approved procedures.
• Ensure that adequate stocks of drugs are available.
• Raise order for required drugs.
• Receive drugs and ensure that the drugs are of good quality and long expiry.
• Constantly check in store and pharmacy for slow moving drugs and short expiry and alert presiding pharmacist to ensure that the drugs mentioned are being utilized to avoid losses
• To keep proper records for drugs.
• Diploma in Pharmaceutical technology.
• 2 years of experience.
• Proven experience as a Pharmaceutical Technologist.
• Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
• Must be enrolled by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
• Must have a valid practicing license.
• Preferably located in Nanyuki or its environs.
• License must not be attached to any other facility up to 31st December, 2021.
• Should be ready to superintend effective May.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies,
• Great organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• MUST be enrolled with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.