Maintaining laboratory equipment/instruments
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute (KITTI) invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following vacant positions: -
2. Pharmacy Technician, JOB GROUP KISTTI 8 —ONE (1) POST
Roles and Responsibilities
a) Maintaining laboratory equipment/instruments;
b) Responsible for day to day running of the laboratory operations;
c) Ensure cleanliness in the workshops and safety of the laboratory apparatus and equipment;
d) Maintain laboratory records;
e) Monitor and ensure safety of laboratory;
f) Budgeting for laboratory requirements;
g) Any other duty as assigned by the Head of Department.
For appointment to this Job Group, a candidate must have:
i. Holder of Diploma/ Higher National Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognised Institution;
ii. Must be a registered member of Pharmacy and Poison Board;
iii. Have knowledge in principles underlying laboratory techniques in relation to Science Laboratories;
iv. Have at least One year experience as Pharmacologist;
v. Relevant Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution;
vi. Be result oriented and a team player;
vii. Age; 24 to 45 years.
In compliance to article six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, the successful candidates shall be required to provide:
• Valid Certificate of good conduct.
• Valid Tax compliance Certificate.
• HELB Clearance Certificate.
• Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Ant Corruption Commission (EACC).
• Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to apply
Application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents should reach the undersigned not later than 12th October 2022, 5:00 pm.
Secretary Board of Governors
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute
P.O Box 657-50200
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, the Marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
ISO: 9001:2015 CERTIFIED INSTITUTION
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured