Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
• Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
• Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
• Good understanding of website integration and software creation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
• Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
• Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time