As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding systems and solutions. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from the client on the system changes.
Ultimately, a top-level PHP Developer can design and build efficient PHP modules while seamlessly integrating front-end technologies.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel is a must.
- Understanding of PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Understanding of project management tools [asana].
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.