Supervise the following construction activities;
• Internal road,
• Sewer line,
• Storm water,
• Small service buildings,
• Any other tasks assigned by management.
• Provide full time HANDS ON site supervision,
• Effectively allocate labour, equipment, materials and artisans to maximize productivity, safety and to minimize deficiencies,
• Effectively understand the project schedule to ensure deadlines are met on time.
• Communicate scope of work requirements to artisans, review production, quality and ensure implementation.
• Calculate, monitor and track all materials required for each project ensuring no overruns.
• Correspond with the project manager team regarding all adjustments as required, ensuring any materials are ordered in advance in order to meet deadlines.
• Conduct daily tool box talks for your team.
• Resolve day to day field personnel issues.
• Other Assignments as required.
• Act with Integrity
o Represent the organisation in an honest, ethical and professional way and encourage others to do so.
o Set an example for others to follow and identify and explain ethical issues.
o Demonstrate professionalism to support a culture of integrity within the team/unit.
o Act to prevent and report misconduct, illegal and inappropriate behaviour.
o Support a culture of quality service in the Organisation.
o Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of operations procedures.
o Identify and respond quickly to operations needs.
o Consider requirements and develop solutions to meet ends.
• Deliver results
o Complete work tasks to agreed budgets, timeframes and standards.
o Take the initiative to progress and deliver own and teams work.
o Seek and apply specialist advice when required.