Plant Mechanic (Horticulture) at Summit Recruitment and search
Engineering & Technology
Must be a Diploma holder or Trade Test Certificate Grade 1 or Technician craft 3.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Performs general maintenance works, repairing and maintaining of plant machinery.
- Maintains Plant machinery functional by conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components, repairing body damage.
- Conducts thorough inspections and evaluations of problematic machinery or parts to identify issues.
- Orders and replaces parts and components and repairs body damage as needed.
- Performs regular inspections and maintenance on working machinery to ensure proper upkeep.
- Maintains detailed records of each machine, including any maintenance, inspection, or repair services performed.
- Observe Safety and Health regulations and procedures including proper lifting techniques.
- Must be a Diploma holder or Trade Test Certificate Grade 1 or Technician craft 3.
- At least 7 years’ working experience.
- Experience on CAT or KOMATSU will be an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- KCSE Mean Grade of C or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Technical Knowledge
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to use a range of tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured