(Gross Salary: TBA)
Qualifications / Requirements
• 5 years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a manufacturing facility
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor Degree in Operations/Industrial Management;
• Ability to balance production and maintenance needs;
• Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering;
• Previous experience and broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies and co-ordination across functional team members.
• Past experience and strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial management
• Setting, designing and achieving production and delivery targets in consultancy with production manager.
• Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility so as to ensure that production targets are met with minimal interruption and sufficient manpower
• Optimize factory organization structure with relevant departments and teams to eliminate inefficiency due to disorganization and track inputs from production manager.
• Establish and review production schedules to ensure production targets are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible with also understanding of production manager.
• Assist in achieving the training of all manufacturing personnel and prepare appropriate work plans to ensure optimal resource allocation to achieve set targets;
• Report operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality;
• Keep track of the scrap sold to other companies
• Report any plant/machinery malfunction and preventive maintenance ensuring minimum downtime, immediately to the production manager
• Ensuring safety procedures/operations are in place; Stock Yard management including loading and offloading procedures to ensure minimal damages hence coordinate with stores.
• Highly motivated, results oriented and self-driven
• Ability to work independently and within a team; ability to motivate team and individuals towards achieving set targets
• Attention to details.
• ability to prioritize work and properly manage time.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet production deadlines and set out targets.
• Flexible Working Hours.