6. PLUMBER III J/G “E” 5(FIVE) POSTS
Reporting to water supply operator in charge.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Repair /replace leaking pipes and exposing pipes
• Identify and report anomalies in the distributing system
• Maintenance valves and hydrants
• Keep maintenance records
• Undersize minor extensions of lines
• Perform any other duties as assigned
i. Craft certificate in the plumbing: Government Trade Test Grade III
ii. KCSE or KCPE
iii. On the job training;
iv. Must have experience of at least 2(two) years in a busy environment.
v. Records management skills.
vi. Customer care handling skills.
Vii. Community service skills
Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
• Tax Compliance Certificate
• Clearance from HELB where necessary
• Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
• Certificate of good conduct from the police
• CRB Clearance Certificate
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th August, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.:
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUSIA
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 1103 – 50400
Martin S Sikolia
County Public Service Board