Poultry Farm Attendant- Bungoma
Dakasi Agriventures Limited
Farming & Agriculture
Sprays poultry houses with disinfectants and vaccines. Utilize proper biosecurity standards when entering and exiting houses. Assist with egg collection, washing, sorting, and putting eggs in crates.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure birds have access to food and water
- Walkthrough the house to Identify sick or injured birds.
- Sprays poultry houses with disinfectants and vaccines.
- Utilize proper biosecurity standards when entering and exiting houses.
- Assist with egg collection, washing, sorting, and putting eggs in crates.
- Control the temperature of houses for ultimate bird comfort.
- Conduct maintenance on the house and watering/heating system as needed.
- Control house lighting to meet bird needs.
- Maintain high standards of animal welfare.
- Experience as a Poultry Farm Attendant for at least 2 years is required.
- The ideal candidate must be honest, and reliable and should be able to work with no or very little supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured