Job Roles and Responsibility
· Working closely with customers on the technical requirements to provide technical solutions – Identifying requirements, including technical details sufficient for product definition
· Providing product updates and technical advice to clients – Explaining technical capabilities and business benefits of solutions to the customer from engineering level to senior executives.
· Working with the sales team to develop selling strategy within the target accounts
· Communicating with suppliers on procurement of materials
· Working with regional sales managers to provide pre/post-sales support
· ICT solution implementation
· Attending site meetings, carrying out site surveys and designing tailor made solutions to the client.
· End User Training and handover
· Handling of Quotations and tenders
· Answering to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager
- Degree/Diploma in Telecommunications/IT/Computer Science/Electronics or Related Fields
- Various certificates preferred: CISCO, various vendor certs
- 2+ years of experience
If you are qualified, please send your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the PRE AND POST SALES ENGINEER on the subject of the email on or before 5th June 2020.