A Property development Company seeks to recruit a Premises Coordinator to manage its residential properties.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
35,000 to 40,000
• Conduct daily inspections of the property to ensure all assets are secure, record and report any preventive and corrective repairs and maintenance requirements to the Property Manager for corrective action.
• Produce daily and weekly reports on a timely basis on maintenance issues to be communicated and escalated to the Property Manager.
• Assume responsibility for the general security and safety of the property by supervising security company engaged, review security reports and daily occurrence books for accuracy and consistency and ensure all safety and security measures are maintained at a high standard and any issues are addressed as soon as they arise
• Supervise any contractor engaged to undertake repair work on site by following the provided specification for each repair work. In cases of major repair works, liaise with the Property Manager to ensure specifications are met.
• Letting out vacant unit.
• Ensure rent is collected in good time.
• Maintain good relations and liaise with tenants to resolve any reported issues.
• Foster good working relationships with regulators and key service providers to ensure understanding of regulation requirements and timely compliance response.
• Ensure that all equipment on site is in good condition and report any faults or damages concerning the same.
• Monitor residents / tenant’s turnover and ensure all units are let out on timely basis.
• Review and approve all tenancy application files prior to move in, will a full due diligence as per policy.
• To ensure that staff and outsourced personnel are adequately instructed in safety and welfare matters regarding their specific responsibilities. Ensure that all equipment on site is in good condition and report any faults or damages concerning the same.
• Organize all residents meetings and oversee overall implementation of estate rules and regulations.
• The property caretaker will be responsible for general management and maintenance of the property which includes several residential units
• Any other duties that may be ascribed from time to time
• Degree or a Diploma in Real Estate and Property Management or its equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience in property management.
Experience and skills
• Good management capability and commercial acumen.
• Good communication and writing skills, and PR, to be able to deal with tenants, service providers, and other parties.
• Good initiative and ability to organize and supervise building functions, services, and maintenance.
• Firm personality, with determination and energy.
• Results oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured