The job holder is responsible for technical pre-sales support for Information / Cyber Security solutions from across multiple OEM’s. He/ She will work with the sales team in a pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving Information Security products. The consultant needs to articulate and demonstrate Security solutions, and position products relative to the competition.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work independently on pre-sales activities for security opportunities
• Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement
• Strategic Solution selling
• Solution Presentation
• Participate in conference call discussions
• Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept
• Business Solution Proposal
• Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) specification preparation
• Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) response preparation
• Bid Defense
• Assist Information Security Delivery Team during the deployment of complex project (if required)
• Aligned with Sales/ Presales approach with evaluation based on business target & achievement
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity
• Disciplined & follow Copy Cat Ltd culture and work ethics
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good communication skills
• Customer interactions skills
• Liaises with the Services and the Networking teams during the Solution preparation to customer.
• Maintaining close contact with the Sales and Delivery team when proposing, demo, presenting solutions at clients.
• Closely liaises with customers during Presales/POC/Delivery to foster good relationships that will allow continued business
• Maintains close contact with the Help desk during the assigning and booking of calls
• Closely liaises with PMO during implementation support to ensure that there are better controls
• Work efficiently, be coordinated, and have proper time management skills
• Attend design workshops with delivery team to handover solution approach to delivery team
Knowledge and Experience Required of Jobholder
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3-5 Years of Experience in Designing, Positioning, Scoping, Implementing Security Solutions.
• Should have strong communication and presentation Skills.
• Should have strong understanding and experience in Security Solution including – Next-Generation Firewall, NGIPS, UTM, Malware protection Solutions, Network Admission Control Solution.
• Should have strong Knowledge on Security Solution including but not limited to SIEM, Data Leakage Protection, Web Application Firewall, Multifactor Authentication, Database Security Solutions etc
• Exposure to Security Solutions like Identity and Access Management, Privilege Access Management, Single Sign On, Governance Risk and Compliance, Application Security etc will be preferred.
• Should have any one Certifications CCNP or CCSE or NSE4
• Security Certifications like CEH/CISSP/CISM/CISA/ComTIA Security+/GSEC / GCIH / GCIA or equivalent is preferred
• Certifications with Symantec, Forcepoint, IBM, Imperva, F5, HP or equivalent is preferred
• Should be able to design and validate multi-vendor product offerings
• Should be able to understand customer requirement and be able to create Scope document, Design document, Bill of Quantity, Presentation and deployment plan for the proposed design.
• Should be able to perform POC’s for the customer for various information security solutions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured