The job holder is responsible for technical presales support for Information / Cyber Security solutions from across multiple OEM’s. He/ She will work with the sales team in a presales role to develop and position solutions involving Information Security products. The consultant needs to articulate and demonstrate Security solutions and position products relative to the competition.
Basic Requirement for application:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
3-5 Years of Experience in Designing, Positioning, Scoping, Implementing Security Solutions
- Should have Any one of the following Certifications CCNP or CCSE or NSE4
- Should have strong understanding and experience in Security Solution including – Next-Generation Firewall, NGIPS, UTM, Malware protection Solutions, Network Admission Control Solution
- Security Certifications like CEH/CISSP/CISM/CISA/ComTIA Security+/GSEC / GCIH / GCIA or equivalent is preferred
- Certifications with Symantec, Forcepoint, IBM, Imperva, F5, HP or equivalent is preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
Work independently on presales activities for security opportunities
Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement
Strategic Solution selling
Participate in conference call discussions
Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept
Business Solution Proposal
Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) specification preparation
Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) response preparation
Assist Information Security Delivery Team during the deployment of complex project (if required)
Knowledge and Experience Required of Jobholder
Should have strong communication and presentation Skills.
Should have strong Knowledge on Security Solution including but not limited to SIEM, Data Leakage Protection, Web Application Firewall, Multi Factor Authentication, Database Security Solutions etc
Exposure to Security Solutions like Identity and Access Management, Privilege Access Management, Single Sign On, Governance Risk and Compliance, Application Security etc will be preferred.
Should be able to design and validate multi-vendor product offerings
Should be able to understand customer requirements and be able to create Scope document, Design document, Bill of Quantity, Presentation and deployment plan for the proposed design.
Should be able to perform POC’s for the customer for various information security solutions