Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work independently on pre-sales activities for security opportunities
• Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement
• Strategic Solution selling
• Solution Presentation
• Participate in conference call discussions
• Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept
• Business Solution Proposal
• Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) specification preparation
• Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) response preparation
• Bid Defense
• Assist Information Security Delivery Team during the deployment of complex project (if required)
Knowledge and Experience Required of Jobholder
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3-5 Years of Experience in Designing, Positioning, Scoping, Implementing Security Solutions.
• Should have strong communication and presentation Skills.
• Should be able to design and validate multi-vendor product offerings
• Should be able to understand customer requirement and be able to create Scope document, Design document, Bill of Quantity, Presentation and deployment plan for the proposed design.
• Should be able to perform POC’s for the customer for various information security solutions
• Should hold strong knowledge on Cisco Security Solution and should hold cisco certifications like CCNA Security/ CCNP Security/CCIE Security
• Should have strong understanding and experience in Cisco Security Solution including – Next-Generation Firewall, NGIPS, UTM, Malware protection Solutions, Network Admission Control Solution, Email and Web Security Solution, Cisco Umbrella, Cloudlock, Cisco Duo etc
• Working Knowledge on other Security Solution including but not limited to SIEM, Data Leakage Protection, Web Application Firewall, Multifactor Authentication, Database Security Solutions etc will be preferred
• Certification from other vendrors like Palo Alto, Fortinet, IBM, F5 will be preferred.
• Preferred but Not Mandatory to have exposure to Security Solutions like Identity and Access Management, Privilege Access Management, Single Sign On, Governance Risk and Compliance, Application Security etc
• Preferred but Not Mandatory to have Security Certifications like CEH/CISSP/CISM/CISA/ComTIA Security+/GSEC / GCIH / GCIA or equivalent