Salary: Competitive Based In Experience and Qualification
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma / P1
• Experience Level: mid level
• Experience Length: 10 years
• Start date: immediately
1. Acquiring appropriate teaching materials and resources.
2. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the school.
3. Motivating teachers in their department.
4. Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students progress and interpret the school program.
5. Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements.
6. Assessing pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
7. Uses a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery to implement the curriculum effectively.
8. Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive display, bulletin boards and interest centers.
9. Participate in curriculum development programs as required.
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
• Holder of Diploma in Education. Higher qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Having gone to KHA (Kenya headmistress Association) would be an added advantage
• 10+ years’ experience as a primary teacher
• Must possess leadership skills, foster teamwork, develop and motivate staff, resolve conflict and have ability to provide direction to the students.
• Self motivated and energetic person.
• Must be a performer and provide proof of the same.
• Should have gone through training of the new curriculum (CBC)
• Ability to motivate children to learn and participate.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Patience and a love for children
• Must be registered by TSC.
• Female 35years of age and above
Interested persons should submit their applications together with:
1. Copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates)
2. Their detailed CVs and their contact mobile telephone numbers
3. 3 work references and /or academic references
Send application, CV with all relevant testimonials with the subject: PRIMARY TEACHER.