Primary School Headteacher - Earlybird Schools
Research, Teaching & Training
To provide vision, leadership and management for Earlybird Primary School and ensuring continual improvement, high quality, engaging and fulfilling education across all age groups and staff alike.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Applications will be welcome from leaders who have:
- A proven track record of successful leadership.
- A real desire to build upon the Earlybird Primary School many successes and to enhance all aspects of school life.
- The ability to inspire and ensure exceptional teaching and leadership for all learners.
- The vision, energy, and interpersonal skills to inspire commitment and enthusiasm from all members from the community.
- Excellent communicator who will establish highly positive and successful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Be a role model for Earlybird Primary School and what it represents.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of teaching experience and specifically in Leadership and Management.
- Aged between 35-48 years
- Have a teaching qualification i.e. B Ed, M Ed, or equivalent
- Valid Tsc No. and valid certificate of good conduct
- Provide 2 Professional Referees
- CBC curriculum competent
If you are excited by this role and believe you have the values, vision, and expertise to lead our school we would love to hear from you.
**Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured