• Close management of the sales team through daily meetings and follow ups.
• Effective onboarding of new clients.
• Effective retention of existing clients.
• Proposals and analysis of increases business and sales.
• Preparation of costing and tenders.
• Offer support for the sales team.
• Monitoring of activities and effectiveness of all team members.
• Promotion of specific products and services offered by the company.
• Review and supervision of the progress of jobs in Sales & Design departments to ensure quick and smooth turnaround.
• technical support and advice to sales team and clients to provide quality and economical solutions.
• Constant analysis of the market trends, prospective business, and opportunities.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have graphic design skills and experience.
• Must have relevant 5 years working experience in Print sales.
• Must have a proven track record of meeting targets.
• Must be able to manage a team.
• Must have good communication skills and customer service.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
• Must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
Monthly Net Salary: Ksh. 100,000 /= (Approx. (1,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Location: Tanzania, Dar es salaam.
Deadline: 17th August 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.